|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||ISO9001, CE, Lloyd's, ISO14001, OHSAS18001|
|Model Number:||0.95mm, 0.96mm, 1.0mm, 1.65mm|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Tons|
|Packaging Details:||Z2 Packing , 380-450kg per pallet, 2 or 3 pallet packed into one packing|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||3000 Tons per month|
|Steel Grade:||65#, 70#, 72A||HS Code:||72173000|
|Usage:||Suitable For Radial Tire Of Car And Truck||Standard:||ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS|
|Wire Gauge:||0.78-1.65||Surface Treatmen:||Copper Coate|
Steel Cord Product Display and Development Trends :
High Tensile(HT)Φ0.96 Φ0.95 Φ1.20 Φ1.295 Φ1.30 Φ1.0 Φ1.60 Φ2.0 Φ1.83
Normal Tensile(NT)Φ1.30 Φ0.89 Φ1.27 Φ1.83 Φ0.90 Φ2.0
Φ1.55 Φ0.96 Φ0.95 Φ1.20 Φ1.0 Φ1.26
Φ1.60 Φ1.65 Φ2.03 Φ0.955 Φ1.42
Why choose us?
1. A professional international sales team, which is specialized in the framework materials for 16 years.
2. Well and high-quality control
3. Strong production capacity and testing capabilities
4. Various designs are available
5. Prompt delivery
6. FREE SAMPLE can be offered
7. The products are sold to all larger tyre manufacturer in China and export to many counties and regions in Europe,
South America, Africa ,Middle east, South and east Asia and so on,and enjoy a good reputation.
What 's the capacity?
The Group has production capacity of Steel Cord 100,000 tons/year, Bead Wire 60,000 tons/year
Round carbon steel wire used for automobile, tractor, plance and other vehicles. Bead Wire is an essential reinforced material for tires on automobiles and aircraft. This product prevents tires from changing shape due to air pressure or external forces, and it safely locks the tire onto the rim to prevent vibration while driving.
1. International standard export packing in packages or according to t o customer's requirement.
2. Loading port: Wuhan ,Shanghai or according to customer's requirement
3. Delivery Time:
2 -5 days for samples
15-20 days for 1-4 20fcl containers
20-30 days for 3-6 20fcl containers
4. Payment Terms:
Payment: 30% deposit, 70% by T/T against B/L copy or by L/C.
Contact Person: Nancy Kwok