|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||ISO9001, CE, Lloyd's, ISO14001, OHSAS18001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 TONS|
|Packaging Details:||Pakcked in B60 Plastic wheel|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Tons per Month|
|Steel Grade:||72A||HS Code:||72173000|
|Usag:||Used As Reinforcement Layer Of Rubber Hose Or Voluble Plastic Pipe In The Shape Of Braid Or Spiral||Standard:||ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS|
|Wire Gauge:||0.25-0.35mm||Surface Treatmet:||Brass Coated|
1. High strength. The steel cord strength is 4 times as nylon cord, 6 times as artificial fiber cord.
2. Excellent hot stability. The hot stability of the steel cord in anti-pulls strength is good. When it attains the normal operation temperature (120ξ) of tire, the steel cord can keep 95% of the original strength or so, while the nylon and artificial fiber only has 85% and 70% of the original strength. And the steel cord is the only framework material that has the obvious tired utmost.
3. Better conduction rate. The steel cord has better condition rate than other fiber fabrics. Because of its good heat conduction, the energy produced by the tire can be emanated easily.
4. Higher dynamic flexibility rate and better shock resistance. The steel cord has much higher dynamic flexibility rate and better shock resistance than fiber fabrics, and it also has small extensional distortion and good size stability.
5. The steel cord is soft. The tire using steel cord as building up material makes drive comfortable, also the transportation belt with steel cord can operate at wheel of very small diameter.
Contact Person: Nancy Kwok